Last night was a spectacular night at the Oscars! All of the stars came out in their best dress, gown and suits.
The highlight of any fashionista is the red carpet pre show and I have pick my top favorite of this years Oscars. I have to say it was really hard, because it was so many classic and beautiful looks on the carpet. So here we go…..
1. Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford. Very classic look in the black and white gown. Love that she kept accessories to a minimum, no need for a necklace the top of the gown accent it all.
2. Rosemund Pike in Givenchy. I love the red color on her, the flowers on the dress, to the sexy split, along with the Red strappy shoes. No accessories needed for this look, stud earring and her hair is pulled back. Bringing all the attention to the dress.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph & Russo Couture. Love the Pink Pale asymmetric gown with the bow on the side. Very different look for the red carpet.
4. Margot Robbie in Saint Lauren.
Love the all black gown with the plugging neckline! Very classy look, with a statement necklace along with pop of lip color and of course the long bob set it off.
5. Faith Hill in J. Mendel. Love the dress, the hair and the smile. Another classic look.
6. Lupita Nyong’o in Calvin Klein Collection. Love the halter pearl gown, fits her in all the right places and shows off her beautiful shoulders and makeup was flawless.
7. Jennifer Lopez (J.Lo) in Elie Saab.
She never seem to disappoint. I love the neutral color on her, how it blends in with her skin tone. The plugging neckline along with the pretty accent in front of the dress made it look gorgeous. She had a matching clutch and make up was natural with a pink lip.